Overview and Perspective
To prevent sexual harassment, domestic violence, and child prostitution, TNPD provides protection for women and children. We strive to make all efforts to advocate the ideas of self-defense and violence prevention to ensure that all women and children among within our society are protected from potential harm.
- Administrative Section:
- This section is in charge of this brigade's affairs, including its administration, administrative services, development and evaluation, archives, documentation, official seals, cashier, education, training, laws and regulations, general affairs, property management, residence maintenance, traffic and information.
- Planning, supervision and dissemination of domestic violence prevention measures.
- Planning, supervision and dissemination of child protection measures.
- Planning, supervision and public awareness of the security of women and children.
- Executing measures to protect homeless women and children.
- Implementing children protection.
- Handling domestic violence cases (including providing temporary shelters for victims)
- Offering care and assistance to women or children who get lost.
Personnel Office is in charge of appointments, dismissals, compensation, employee discipline and employee benefits.
Accounting Office is in charge of annual budgeting, accounting and statistics.
Crime Investigation and Prevention Section:
- Handling sexual assault cases (including escorting victims to a hospital for a medical examination and taking statements)
- Planning, supervision and dissemination of sexual assault prevention measures.
- Planning, supervision and dissemination of child and youth sexual transaction prevention measures.
- Planning and publicity of crime prevention.
- Providing other assistance in crime investigation.
Women and Children Protection Brigade includes 2 sections, 1 accountant, and 1 personnel administrator.
- sections: Administration Section and Investigation and Prevention Section
- personnel administrator