Required documents for applying a Police Criminal Record Certificate
The requirements are as follows:
1. A completed application form. (Applicants will need to submit a power of attorney with signature or stamp on it if you are authorizing an individual to represent you.)
2. One of the following documents:
• Domestic applicants: An original and a copy of a R.O.C. ID. Besides, an original or a copy of a R.O.C. issued passport will be needed if the applicant need English version of the PCRC.
• Citizens of China, Hong Kong and Macau: An original and a copy of the Resident Certificate for the Taiwan Area.
• Foreign citizens residing in Taiwan: A valid passport/ARC and a copy of the passport/ARC photo page.
• Domestic applicants: NT $100 is charged for one copy of this certificate. Each additional copy applied at the same time is NT$20.
• Overseas applicants: US$ 7.00 per certificate, Cash only. (Hong Kong and Macau US$ 6.00 per certificate)
Address:No. 3, Jungjeng Rd., Sinying Dist., Tainan City, Taiwan 73049, R.O.C. Tel: 886-6-6322210
Design by Information Management Office This page is best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.0, or higher and 1024 * 768 dpi