Safety Notice for Foreigners -- Residential Security
1. Lock all doors and windows if you are going out. Use the alarm system if you have one.
2. When there is no one at home, turn on the lights and radios with timers to avoid the appearance that the house is unoccupied.
3. When going on an extended vacation, notify the local police office, so that extra patrols can be provided.
4. Do not let strangers into your home; always know who is at your door before opening it.
5. Draw up an inventory of valuable items. Keep expensive jewelry and large sums of cash in a bank safe deposit box, rather than at home.
Address:No. 3, Jungjeng Rd., Sinying Dist., Tainan City, Taiwan 73049, R.O.C. Tel: 886-6-6322210
Design by Information Management Office This page is best viewed with Internet Explorer 5.0, or higher and 1024 * 768 dpi